INTERMEDIATE TECHNICAL ANIMATOR / SHOT FINALER - JOB DESCRIPTION
· Good working knowledge of maya constraints and deformers (native or pipeline)
· Able to use animation layer to add subtle modifications
· Solid Understanding of the Studio Library or PAIE
· Have good understanding of studio rigged dynamic system as well as most of the underlying attributes that affects the simulation. (nHair/nCloth)
· Ability to use sim to create wind force, flying, swimming dynamic features.
· Ability to solve minor issues from different departments: Small weight painting, replace assets, manually cache characters or asset, and so on.
· Fine tune simulation values to achieve desired results by the productions.
· Make appropriate decisions for minor fixing issues and take responsibility for such decisions.
To apply, please send your resume or position inquiries to email@example.com
*Previous BC residence preferred