LEAD Animator - JOB DESCRIPTION
· Proficiency in Maya
· Must be at least a Senior Animator with 3 plus years experience
· Acts as the Animation Directors right hand
· Must have in depth knowledge and experience related to the Production
· Responsible for training, guiding and mentoring all team members
· Assist with developing team workshops and training material
· Good communication skills
· Make sure each line runs smoothly and efficiently, firing on all cylinders,
· The primary problem solvers of the animation department.
· Proactive in identifying issues and will coordinate with all relevant departments to have those issues resolved quickly.
· Tasked with disseminating important information within the department, including familiarizing new hires to their workflow and pipeline.
· Skilled Animators that are expected to tackle the most challenging of shots with ease and can power through average difficulty sequences with speed.
· Familiar enough with the show to assist the crew if the director is not available.
· Will participate in Leads’ meetings, show dailies, client calls, and staff reviews.
To apply, please send your resume or position inquiries to email@example.com
*Previous BC residence preferred