SENIOR RIGGER - JOB DESCRIPTION
· Senior Riggers are proficient in all styles of rigging. Communication is quite efficient and helping the more junior Riggers is expected.
· Senior Riggers are also expected to be able to work with significant autonomy.
· Intermediate level of Python coding knowledge
· Rig most assigned assets without significant input
· Help Mid and Junior Riggers with any questions
· Set up and tweak dynamics of all show styles to a high quality
· Watch over shows for a limited periods of time when Leads or Supervisors are out
· Have an in-depth understanding of rigging systems, understanding the repercussions of requested changes
· Provide creative solutions to decrease workload on the Rigging department
· Develop alterations to the rigging systems that have been requested by Rigging Leads or Supervisors
· Maintain a good work-life balance and communicate with the team if help is needed
To apply, please send your resume or position inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Previous BC residence preferred